Rian Wallace - Wikipedia
|Born:||May 24, 1982|
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||243 lb (110 kg)|
|High school:||Pottstown (PA)|
|NFL Draft:||2005 / Round: 5 / Pick: 166|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at NFL.com|
Rian T. Wallace (born May 24, 1982) is a former American football linebacker. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the fifth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He won Super Bowl XL with the team, beating the Seattle Seahawks. He played college football at Temple. Wallace was also a member of the Washington Redskins and New York Sentinels.
New York Sentinels
Wallace was signed by the New York Sentinels of the United Football League on September 9, 2009.
- ^ "United Football League's New York Sentinels Add 16 to Roster". UFL-football.com. 2009-09-09. Archived from the original on 2009-12-10.
- 1982 births
- Living people
- American football linebackers
- New York Sentinels players
- People from Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Steelers players
- Players of American football from Pennsylvania
- Sportspeople from Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Temple Owls football players
- Washington Redskins players
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers players